Tuesday, October 6, 2015

We are family - quit leaving us out!

My son and his wife have struggled with infertility for five years.  On Sunday my daughter-in-law wrote about their struggles on her wordpress blog and posted it on  her facebook page.  When my husband and I read it we were both drawn to tears as they had not told us any of the things they have gone through and have chosen to leave us out of their circle.  I wrote on her blog how we mourned for them and how sorry we were for them but they did not tell us anything and therefore we did not know of their struggles.  Today I re-looked at the post to make sure that she understand how we felt and would help in anyway we could.  She deleted the post.  Imagine how that made me feel knowing that she posted all of this for the world to see but never telling us that there were five boy embryo's and 3 little girl embryos that we will never see as grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment