Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be Nice!

Well I just got back from the post office. I hate going and standing in line waiting with all the"crowd" to pick up certified mail. I hate,hate,hate it. I get a bad attitude just thinking about it. My attitude got worse when I pulled in and it was packed. And some complete moron in a big @$* truck decided to park in between the handicapped spots -therefore hanging over the handicap spot. Not a problem for me but for the little old man who had to park in a regular spot it was very hard. He obviously had recently had a stroke and he was walking with a walker so I waited and held the door for him. Then I asked him if I could get his mail for him, and then I held the door again and then helped in his car. Now mind you I am a crabby woman and so I guess I just completely lost my mind and decided on this RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS. So, my challenge to anyone that happens upon this is - do your own random act of kindness, whatever it may be. I promise it will make you feel better than the receipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment