Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Inauguration (from work)

So I started watching at about 10:45 on abc via internet. Then the brain shows up and blah,blah,blah wants to talk about stupid crap and I want to see the inauguration and he blah, blahs some more. So after they swore in Joe Biden (so he was actually the president for 15 minutes since they were late and the constitution strictly states 12 noon) i turned the freaking speakers on my computer so that you could see it. I did not vote for the man but he is our president and I believe that everyone should support him 100%. I believe that he gives alot of struggling people hope where there was none. I believe that if people have someone that can give them a reason to hope that we are all alot better off. He can deliver one heck of a speech. Alot of people believe in him and that gives me hope that we will eventually turn this thing around. It will take time and struggle but I believe that he is a good man and will work hard to move us forward. I prayed for you this morning President Obama, good luck and god be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment